For Tummel, Rannoch, and Farragon Lodges only for booking managed by Click Book Stay Ltd
1. Purpose of Hire. The Tenant shall be entitled to occupy the Property for holiday purposes only and this agreement shall not confer on the Tenant any security of tenure within the terms of the Housing Act 1988 pursuant to which the occupation shall be deemed to be by way of an excluded tenancy. The Tenant shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
2. On entering into a booking with Click Book Stay, we will require the full name, address, telephone number and email address for the lead booker. In addition to the personal contact information for the lead booker, and in accordance with The Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972, we will also be required to collect the following for all guests staying at the property;
For all who are not British, Irish or Commonwealth guests:
All personal information will be held and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
3. Rental Period. All bookings start from the time given on the booking agreement and the Property must be vacated by the expiry time on the day the period ends.
4. Deposit/Payment. Unless otherwise stated, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the full rental is payable when booking, unless the booking is made within 6 weeks of the hire commencement date, when the full amount is payable. If the full balance is not received by the Agent 6 weeks prior to the hire commencement date, the deposit will be forfeited and the Property re-let. We accept all major credit and debit cards and bank transfers as applicable payment types.
5. Automatic balance payment. For anyone paying their initial deposit by card, we will then set up a repeat transaction for the balance whereby the system will automatically process the balance from that card on or just after the date due. We use a secure payment system that masks the card at all times and we do not actually hold your card on file.
6. Bookings may be subject to a Guest Service Fee. A service fee of up to £50 inclusive of VAT is included in the cost of the rental. This goes towards payment processing and administration of the booking.
7. Security / Good Housekeeping deposit. We may pre-authorise a payment card (the one used to make your booking) in case of breakages or damage caused during the stay, or excessive cleaning required following your stay. No funds will leave your account unless there has been an issue for which you will be advised prior to funds being withdrawn, and you will then have an opportunity to dispute.
8. Cancellation. Once a booking deposit has been paid and the booking confirmed in writing, the Tenant is liable for the whole amount of the rent for the period booked.
Any cancellations must be made in writing and acknowledged by us.
In the event of a cancellation, the following charges will apply:
9. Holiday / Cancellation Insurance. Once booked, the Tenant is liable for the complete Property rental costs. As such, it is strongly recommended that the Tenant take out suitable holiday / cancellation insurance to cover costs incurred by unexpected holiday cancellation.
10. Availability. The booking is made on the understanding that the Property will be placed at the Tenant’s disposal on the dates agreed. Should this not be possible through fire, theft or circumstances beyond the Agent’s control, the full amount paid by the Tenant will be refunded. However, note that:
a. No alternative accommodation can be provided;
b. The Tenant will not have any claim against the Agent for compensation or expenses.
11. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum occupancy as specified on the property details must be adhered to. If this condition is not observed, the Agent reserves the right to refuse admittance or require that the Tenant vacate the property. In this eventuality, no refund of monies will be due.
12. Amenities. The use of the Property includes electricity, water heating, heating and use of TV. Bed linen and towels may also be included in the rental and must remain within the property. Vehicles and their accessories and contents are left at the owner’s risk. There is parking space available for one to two cars.
13. Pets. If the Property details state that dogs are allowed inside then one to two dogs belonging to the Tenant are welcome on the understanding that the Tenant is totally responsible for their behaviour and well-being, they are always under control, not left unsupervised in the Property and kept off the furniture, including beds. An additional charge of £20 per pet (unless otherwise stated). It is expected that owners clean up after their pets and remove any dog waste from the property as failure to do so will result in a cleaning charge which will be deducted from the security deposit.
14. Smoking. Unless specifically stated, all Properties are strictly non-smoking. The Tenant may not smoke within the Property or allow any member of their party or other invited persons to smoke within the Property. Any breach of this rule will result in the termination of the Tenant’s booking and a request to vacate immediately. All monies paid will be forfeited. Smoking is permitted in the outside areas of the Property; however the Tenant must ensure that all evidence of smoking in the outside areas is removed prior to departure.
15. Cleaning. All equipment, utensils, etc. must be left clean, and the Property must be left clean and tidy at the end of the hire period. Suitable cleaning materials will be found within the Property for this purpose. The Agent reserves the right to charge for excess cleaning. Note: It is the Tenant’s responsibility to ensure the safe storage of cleaning materials, particularly in the presence of children.
16. Nuisance. The Tenant shall not cause a nuisance of any kind to the Property or to its neighbours.
17. Right of Entry. The Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at any reasonable time, with or without notice, during the Tenant’s period of stay.
18. Damages & Breakages. The Tenant undertakes to keep the Property and all the furniture, fittings and contents in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting. All damage, breakages or equipment failure to the Property or its contents must be reported to the Agent as soon as possible. The Agent will arrange to repair the damage as soon as practical, however there is no guarantee this will be within the period of hire. Damage or breakage caused by act or omission of the Tenant or persons attending the property at the Tenant’s invitation must be repaired or replaced by the Tenant at the Tenant’s expense within 7 days of the cost of repair or replacement being determined and notified to the Tenant. The cost of repair or replacement shall generally be determined within 14 days of notification. Any repair or replacement shall be to the original standard. Should the damage result in another booking being cancelled, the Tenant will be held liable for all consequential losses to the Owner. All breakages are chargeable.
19. Appliance Breakdown. In the event of a breakdown, the Agent will do everything possible to ensure swift repair/replacement of any appliance provided at the property. However, the Tenant must accept that it may be impossible to deal with every eventuality during the course of a booking period. Where a breakdown is determined to be a direct result of misuse, the Tenant will be required to cover the full cost of repair or replacement.
20. Left Items. The Tenant will be notified of any of the Tenant’s possessions that have been left in the property after it has been vacated. Notice will be made in writing by post or email, generally within fourteen days after the end of the booking period. The Tenant must meet the cost of returning any item and the Agent will also levy a charge of £5.00 to cover handling costs. If the Tenant does not wish for the item to be returned, the Agent will dispose of it as necessary but reserves the right to levy a charge for any items which are hazardous or difficult to dispose of. Please note: any item to be returned will be suitably packed but the Agent accepts no responsibility for loss or damage in transit.
21. Security. The Tenant is responsible for the security of the Property for the duration of the booking period and also immediately after vacation, until such time as the Agent re-enters the Property. The Tenant is expected to take all reasonable care of it. This includes ensuring that the Property is fully secured when leaving it. No windows should be left open and all locks must be secure.
22. Complaints Procedure. If the Tenant is not entirely satisfied with the accommodation offered, they must contact the Agent immediately, and every effort will be made to resolve the problem. If the situation cannot be resolved to the satisfaction of both parties, the Agent will attend as soon as possible to inspect the property. The Agent will not consider claims for problems notified to them after the hire period has ended.
23. Variation to Descriptions. Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of details on the Agent’s literature, advertising, websites, etc. However, changes to the details may be necessary from time to time and the Agent reserves the right to make any changes without notice. Where changes are fundamental to a booking, notification will be made in writing by post or email.
24. Covid-19 Specific. If you or a member of your party develops symptoms of Coronavirus during your stay, it is important that you let us know as soon as possible by calling our office on +44 (0)1738 506211 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a different set of procedures that apply in the event of a suspected or actual case of disease at a site that we would need to follow. Government advice if you suspect you have developed the symptoms of Coronavirus is that you should not continue with your holiday but should make your way straight home and self-isolate (the whole group). If any member of your group has acute symptoms, has breathing difficulties, or their life is at potential risk, they should seek medical help immediately by calling 999.
Please check your insurance policy for cover.
25. Although cleaning protocols approved by the Government will be followed, Click Book Stay, and it’s partners (property owners and/or cleaners) will not be held liable for any guests (or members of their group) becoming ill during their stay.
We are committed to ensuring the best standards of practice in all our activities. Visitors to our website can be assured that the protection of privacy and confidentiality are given the highest priority. All personal information is collected, held and used in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
We do not collect any personal information from visitors to our website other than information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Anonymous information is collected, such as the number of visitors to the website in a given period or details of properties and dates selected for online bookings, but it is purely statistical and cannot be used to identify an individual user. Cookies are not used to collect any other information from visitors to the website. Visitors interested in requesting more information can provide contact details via a fill-in form. Visitors cannot be contacted unless such information is given. Visitors are also invited to give additional company information but a decision not to do so does not affect any subsequent negotiations or discussions.
The information collected will be used to contact you with further details of our current activities or to send details of future initiatives or events. It may also be used for research purposes. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require such information to be sent.
If you provide your email address to us, you agree that we may send information to you by email in relation to our Services and in relation to any new services, initiatives or events. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such emails at any time.
We will share your details with our booking system, SuperControl for the purpose of them delivering their service to us. For example, they provide a verified reviews service called UpFrontReviews and we may ask them to send you an email invitation to submit a review of your stay. We will NEVER sell your details to any third party. You consent to us providing your details to SuperControl in this way. You will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any such emails at any time.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard the information we hold from unauthorised access or improper use. Our database is stored in a secure, password protected location. Only users authorised by us have access to this data.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. In particular, we use reliable collection methods and destroy or convert to an anonymous form, any out-of-date data. Individuals may request details of all personal information held by us so as to contest inaccurate or incomplete data, verify the information and have it corrected as appropriate.
Our website is not targeted at children but in any event personal information will not knowingly be collected from children under fourteen years without parental consent.
Any queries relating to our collection or use of personal information should be addressed to email@example.com
• Deposits are non refundable.
• 50% of balance payment is refundable until 2 weeks prior to arrival, after this time no refund can be given.